Senior AI Software Engineer - C++ (Star Wars Team)
Los Angeles California United States
11 days ago
We are looking for an experienced and highly-skilled AI Software Engineer to join our team. Help bring our latest efforts to life by creating and expanding systems that allow designers to create fun, engaging, and AI behavior.
What you’ll do…
- Take features from start to finish, working on any related parts necessary and work with design, animation and engineering teams.
- Report to the engineering lead.
- Architect code to make AI that seems smart, and is fun to kill or otherwise work with.
- Maintain knowledge of AI systems to support designers, animators, and other engineers.
- Write code in C/C++ and other appropriate languages.
- Work on non-AI tasks when needed.
Ideally, you will have…
- Maintain, and extend a code base as well as write new code from scratch.
- Experience with code/data and multithreading optimizations.
- 5+ years experience
- Excellent 3D Math skills.
- Experience with Unreal Engine.
- Fluency in C/C++.
- You enjoy making lifelike Bots.
Other qualities we look for…
- Ability and drive to contribute towards and advance all aspects of a game.
- Computer science, mathematics, physics or related degree.
- Strong game design sensibilities.
- Passion for games.
If this opportunity sounds like a great fit for you, please submit your resume and we will get back to you once we have reviewed.