This job might no longer be available.
Senior 3D character / prop artist - Tom Clancy's The Division 2 (Monetization) (Art)
Barcelona CT es
2 months ago
We are currently seeking a motivated and skilled Senior 3D Artist to be part of "Tom Clancy's The Division 2" Live Game. If you have a passion for videogames and want to work in a friendly and international environment, join our team!
- Model and texture high-quality assets, high-poly, and low-poly versions.
- Deliver high-quality art assets and ensure their efficient integration in the game.
- Suggest new ideas for artistic and graphic references for the project, and participate in the project’s artistic direction.
- Ability to work close to the Concept Artist and demonstrate a good understanding for clothing and complete characters.
Desired Skills and experience:
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a 3D Artist role in the videogames industry or TV/film.
- Strong organic and hard-surface modeling, UVing, and texturing skills required.
- Ability to work on different styles.
- Knowledge on maps creation (normal map, height map, ambient occlusion, curvature, cavity...)
- Extensive knowledge of 2D and 3D image applications (3D Studio MAX, Photoshop, Zbrush, Mudbox, and Marvelous) required.
- Experienced in the usage of PBR.
- Experience with some sort of real time engine or tool (UDK, CryEngine, Unity, Marmoset Toolbag…).
- Knowledge of new texturing and material creation tools such as Quixel Suite or Substance package will be highly valued.
- Concept drawing is a plus.
- Good Communication and organizational skills.
The successful candidate must also meet the following requirements:
- Must be creative, detail-oriented, and able to handle multiple projects under pressure.
- Passion for videogames and extensive knowledge of different game genres across all platforms.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Positive attitude and a genuine team player.
- Ability to take direction well.
- Share knowledge and open to learn from others.
- Excellent English communication skills
Candidates for this position are required to provide some sort of portfolio (web version preferred). Applications without a portfolio will be automatically discarded.
Ubisoft Barcelona, part of Ubisoft’s international network of production studios, has developed for over 19 years a strong expertise in the production of videogames from a large variety of genres and platforms. The Studio is continuously looking to grow its team with highly professional, passionate, and talented people.
During these years, the studio worked on the following franchises: “Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon®”, “Assassin’s Creed®”, “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege”, "Tom Clancy's The Division 2" or “Star Trek™: Bridge Crew” on VR…
The team is currently working on the “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege” Live Game, "Tom Clancy's The Division 2" Live Game, Beyond Good & Evil 2 and Assassin's Creed.