Senior 3D Environment Artist (The Alters)
7 days ago
We’re 11 bit studios - producer and publisher of video games. You might recognize us from This War of Mine and Frostpunk. We’re based in Warsaw but operate all over the world. More games mean more challenges, which is why we are expanding our team.
If you are a highly experienced environment artist, eager to explore new grounds in game dev - we will be happy to have you working on The Alters. In 11 bit studios you get the opportunity to develop fresh game concepts that can become global hits. Without a moment of boredom.
- Creating 3D environment models, PBR materials, textures and light environments,
- Building environment in UE,
- Working effectively and correctly prioritizing tasks,
- Identifying risks within teams processes and suggesting solutions,
- Collaborating productively within a multi-disciplined team,
- Working closely with a team to achieve defined art direction.
At least 4 years experience in a similar role,
Excellent skills in creating high-poly and low-poly 3D environmental models,
- Experience in organic modeling (hard surface is also welcome),
Excellent knowledge of PBR material creation (Substance package recommended),
- Good understanding of composition and lighting, eye for detail,
- Ability to translate concepts and reference artwork into 3D game assets,
Strong communication skills, willingness to accept and follow directions,
- Ability to work within a team,
- Experience in the game industry,
Good knowledge of Unreal Engine.
Nice to have:
- Secondary school or university degree at graphic arts or equivalent.
We are offering you:
- Flexible working hours and hybrid work model (3 days from office, 2 days from home + additional pool of remote days per year),
- Work in modern office near Metro Dworzec Wileński and Dworzec Wschodni stations,
- Training budget and in-office library,
- Attractive bonus system – annual bonus, motivation programme,
- Benefits: Multisport card, private medical care for you and your family,
- English/Polish classes,
- Tickets and accommodation for gamedev events.
If you are interested in working with us, please send us your CV along with your portfolio by clicking the application button.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.