Senior 3D Character Artist
Montreal QC ca
2 months ago
Behaviour Interactive is looking for a talented Sr. 3D Character Artist to participate in the development of its next AAA mobile games.
The Artist will produce 3D characters and other creatures required by the game development.
The candidate has experience in the production of games on various platforms. The ideal candidate is autonomous and resourceful, with a keen eye for detail, and easily adapts to different styles. The candidate also stays up to date with technological developments in the industry.
- Responsible to create male and female characters as well as various creatures and animals.
- Works closely with the Art Director to achieve the level of quality expected by the game;
- Coaches and helps more junior artists;
- Communicates with other departments to understand their needs and requirements.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in the video game industry;
- Degree in a recognized 3D Art school;
- Masters ZBrush and the modelling component of Autodesk Maya. Relevant experience with other similar software may be considered;
- Extensive knowledge of Photoshop;
- Understanding PBR techniques (physically based rendering) is an asset;
- Portfolio demonstrates skills in creation of 3D characters, textures, UV unfolding;
- Traditional drawing is an asset;
- Knowledge of a game engine (Unity or Unreal)
- Ability to work in a team and communicate, orally and in writing, in a clear and concise manner;
A portfolio is required with your application.
Founded in 1992, Montreal-based Behaviour Interactive is one of North America’s largest independent game developers with close to 600 employees and over 70 million games sold on every platform. To date, the company’s games have reached more than 200 million players worldwide. In 2019, its most successful IP, the award-winning Dead by Daylight, celebrated 12 million players. Behaviour counts amongst its partners some of the world’s most recognized brands such as Sony, Disney, Netflix, Activision, Warner Bros, Ubisoft, Xbox Game Studios, Google, Bombardier, Wargaming, HBO, NetEase, Gaea, La Capitale, and many more. For more information: bhvr.com.