Senior 3D Artist - (M/F)
11 days ago
Within the studio, you will be part of a mobile AAA project, working under the direct responsibility of the Lead Art and interacting closely with the Producer and the Artistic Director.
In collaboration with the rest of the artistic and technical teams, you will work on the creation of 3D assets with goal of pushing the game's visual quality to the max.
You will be tasked with the following in particular:
- Modelling, texturing and implementing high-quality 3D elements (props, environments, characters)
- Revamping levels based on a pre-established level design
- Establishing artistic benchmarks and ensuring regular monitoring
- You are fully at ease with the various steps in the design of real-time 3D assets: high and low poly modelling, baking processes (organic and hard surface), and texturing (realistic and stylized).
- You are proficient with 3DSMax, Zbrush, Substance Suite and Photoshop.
- You know how to integrate your assets in Unity.
- Knowledge of Houdini is a plus.
- Self-sufficient and resourceful, you are able to work under high technical constraints.
- Benefiting from excellent relational skills, you are a team player and proactive.
- You have an inquisitive nature and a strong interest in the video games industry.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
- Phone Interview
- Interview with our internal teams
- Final interview with the project manager
If your application is not retained, you will receive a negative answer.
According to the sanitary measures related to COVID-19, all interviews will be held by visioconference and every employee can partially work from home.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences, we value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status. All personal informations will be treated as confidential according to the Employment Equity act.
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Ubisoft Bordeaux works with passion on the biggest AAA's and aims to offer the best gaming experiences for our players. Today, our studio counts more than 300 talents from 15 different nationalities and is working on licenses such as Assassin’s Creed, Rainbow Six, Beyond Good & Evil 2, but also on mobile games, as well as exciting technologies with Harbour team, our Ubisoft's online service group, and the Streaming team.