Senior 3D Animator
18 days ago
Scopely is looking for a 3D Senior Character Animator to join our Flamed team in Bangalore on a hybrid basis!
At Scopely, we care deeply about what we do and want to inspire play, every day - whether in our work environments alongside our talented colleagues, or through our deep connections with our communities of players. We are a global team of game lovers who are developing, publishing and innovating the mobile games industry, connecting millions of people around the world daily.
Flamed: We are the in-house creative agency, Flamed, an International multidisciplinary team. We build thousands of creatives every year to support all Scopely games Marketing needs worldwide.
What You Will Do
- E xecute high-quality animation with Maya for use in game advertising, trailers, and social creative
- Build facial and body animation of character in both cartoony and realistic styles
- Collaborate with the creative team in brainstorms, ideations, storyboards and/or animatics to illustrate ideas before production
- W ork with an attention to detail attitude in a constructive cross-feedback environment
- D irect animation-driven ad s
What We A re Looking For
- 4+ years entertainment, advertising, or game animation experience or related animation industry experience
- Experience creating high quality realistic and cartoony animation for human and non-human characters with an emphasis on acting and body mechanics action performance
- Strong understanding of character rigs, game animation pipelines, animation integration into game engines, and animation tools
- A good sense of story-telling and understanding of cinematic language, camera terminology, composition, layout, and timing
- Complete control of Autodesk Maya tools
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Collaborative and organized mindset, team player
- Enjoys collaborating with designers, lighting artists, video editors and motion designers to deliver great advertising and marketing creative
- Experience in Layout, especially for action shots
- 3D Modelling and/or illustration skills
- Experience with Unreal or other real-time engines
- Experience in creating User Acquisition ads and game trailers
Please include a portfolio or PDF/links to examples of your work in the applicatio n.
At Scopely, we create games for everyone - and want to ensure that the people behind our games reflect that! We are committed to creating a diverse, supportive work environment where everyone is treated with respect. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and welcome individuals from all backgrounds to join us & embrace the adventure!
Scopely is a global interactive entertainment and mobile-first video game company, home to many top, award-winning experiences such as "MONOPOLY GO!," “Star Trek™ Fleet Command,” “Stumble Guys,” “MARVEL Strike Force,” and “Yahtzee® With Buddies,” among others.
Scopely creates, publishes, and live-operates immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer™ experience across multiple platforms--from mobile, web, PC and beyond.
Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform Playgami that supports one of the most diversified portfolios in the games industry.
Recognized multiple times as one of Fast Company’s “World’s Most Innovative Companies,” Scopely is a multi-billion-dollar business due to its ability to create long-lasting game experiences that players enjoy for years.
Scopely has global operations in more than a dozen markets across Asia, EMEA, and North America, and is home to many internal game development teams, referred to as Scopely Studios, with additional game studio partners across four continents.
Scopely was acquired by Savvy Games Group in July 2023 for $4.9 billion, and is now an independent subsidiary of Savvy.
For more information on Scopely, visit: scopely.com
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.