Senior 3D Animator
19 days ago
Are you a self directed, talented senior animator who has production experience with the latest game engines and has the necessary skills to bring life and personality to a wide variety of prop, character, and creature models for our next big project? Are you also a team player who possesses excellent communication skills, a strong sense of accountability, and a desire to collaborate and learn, at the very beginning phases of an original project? If so, we’d love to talk with you!
Please note, relocation assistance or remote work within the United States may be available for this role.
- A strong understanding of authoring and implementing key-frame animation for characters, creatures, and other assets.
- Created and maintained animation workflows, pipelines, and processes for a range of genres and animation styles using Maya/Max, and implemented them in Unreal.
- 3+ years game industry employment and at least 1+ shipped titles.
- A portfolio or demo reel that demonstrates breadth of skill, animation styles and genres.
- The ability to create facial/lip sync animations for real-time cut scenes.
- A knack for creating and maintaining animation documentation.
- A desire to share your techniques and mentor folks.
- Experience with Spine, Harmony, or other 2d rigging and animation software.
You Also Have:
- Experience setting up character and facial rigging.
- Familiar with Maya’s Game Exporter and Time Editor.
- Knowledge working with Unity.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Traditional animation skills
- Motionbuilder experience.
- Competent modeling and texturing skills
- A love for games, and playing them regularly.
- Outside interests!
A steadily growing game production studio located in Boston, MA. Developing games is our passion and we bring over 20 years of expertise to our projects. The teams at Demiurge build fun, accessible games like our hit, Marvel Puzzle Quest. We also provide co-development services to larger, best-in-industry games such as Hearthstone, Bioshock, Rock Band, and Mass Effect. Now is a great time to join Demiurge, as we are about to begin development on our next hit game!
Demiurge Studios is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, or Veteran status. Demiurge Studios also makes workplace accommodations for individuals with disabilities or special needs.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.