Senior 3D Animator - Unannounced Project
Montreal QC ca
14 days ago
Under the Art Development Director and Art Director’s guidance, the Animator works with the animation team to bring to life a large variety of assets.
- Effectively apply animation principles to create and promote the creation of high-quality animations across the animation team;
- Interpret game design intentions and participate in scoping of required animations for expected behaviors;
- Participate in and guide a team in establishing the style and pushing quality levels in the development of animations for a new brand and product;
- Edit their animations within a game engine.
- Diploma in a 2D/3D animation program;
- Minimum 5 years of experience making animations in the video game industry;
- Portfolio and resume demonstrating a well-rounded and strong understanding of the principles of animation;
- Good knowledge of human anatomy;
- Expertise in Maya or other equivalent 3D software;
- Knowledge of Unreal a plus;
- Must have a great sense of observation and a good knowledge of a video game production;
- Passion for animation and video games;
- Capacity to work as part of a team and interest in coaching;
- Capacity to work under pressure and ability to meet deadlines;
A portfolio is mandatory with your application.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of race, national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or disability.
Founded in 1992, Montreal-based Behaviour Interactive is one of North America’s largest independent game developers with close to 600 employees and over 70 million games sold on every platform. To date, the company’s games have reached more than 200 million players worldwide. In 2019, its most successful IP, the award-winning Dead by Daylight, celebrated 12 million players. Behaviour counts amongst its partners some of the world’s most recognized brands such as Sony, Disney, Netflix, Activision, Warner Bros, Ubisoft, Xbox Game Studios, Google, Bombardier, Wargaming, HBO, NetEase, Gaea, La Capitale, and many more. For more information: bhvr.com.