Senior 2D Artist (M/F)
11 months ago
Ubisoft Paris Mobile seeks a Senior 2D Artist (M/F) to develop a new AAA midcore mobile game that is yet to be announced.
Under the responsibility of the Lead Artist, your will be tasked with the following:
- Collaborating on the construction of the artistic direction, notably via the production of concept art and the revamping of game mockups.
- Designing and integrating optimized 2D assets (textures, props, environments, characters, interfaces, FX, etc.) in line with the artistic direction.
- Helping to set up the graphic pipeline, design dedicated artistic tools, define the strategy for optimizing games and debug projects.
- Establishing artistic benchmarks and offering advice to less experienced artists in order to improve the visual quality of our titles.
- At least 5 years' experience as a 2D or 3D artist.
- Thorough knowledge of the game development process, and of the constraints and interactions between the various trades within a production team.
- Accomplished drawing skills and perfect understanding of 2D software (Adobe Suite, etc.).
- Knowledge in 3D and/or animation would be a plus.
- Excellent relational skills. Organized. Self-sufficient.
- A keen interest in new technologies and new ways of playing.
At Ubisoft Paris Mobile, today we build the virtual arenas of tomorrow. Mobile games that are both accessible and far-reaching, in which millions of players take each other on and ultimately come together.
In every one of our creations, we put the focus on gameplay. Gameplay must innovate and federate so that as many people as possible can enjoy it, whether as players or spectators. As a result, our games are alive and dazzling. They tell their stories through the seasons. They are devised not only with great enthusiasm, but also with our players.
Striving for excellence involves learning every day: from our players, from our competitors, and from ourselves. Joining Ubisoft Paris Mobile means benefiting from the resources and expertise of the world's third largest independent video games publisher; it means being able to push forward Ubisoft's biggest licences as part of an agile structure, all through human-sized teams.
Within our studio, we share the same idea of a challenging, compassionate working environment, one that prospers from the wealth of our talents and the diversity of our personalities. More than anything, we firmly believe that only by playing together can we create the best possible experiences.