Seller Community Lead - Data
1 day ago
Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 6 billion downloads and over 150 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #3 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after Google and Meta.
The company is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having raised over $1B and backed by Goldman Sachs, Tencent, and GBL.
Voodoo is now a team of over 750 employees worldwide, we’re looking for talented individuals from across the globe to come and entertain the world with us.
Jamble is a fashion marketplace powered by Live Streaming and auctions. We’re enhancing resale with a focus on community, fashion, and live interactions. While operating in the U.S. market, our team is entirely based in Paris.
After being accelerated at Y Combinator (the world’s most prestigious startup accelerator), Jamble has received backing and active support from Voodoo (the #3 mobile app publisher worldwide). Our iOS App has reached 400k+ downloads (you can download it here
Joining Jamble now offers a unique opportunity. As part of our close-knit team, you'll be one of the first 5 employees to join alongside the founders. You'll take on meaningful responsibilities and play a key role in our next stages of growth.
As a Seller Community Lead at Jamble, you'll be at the forefront of Jamble’s seller base, playing a pivotal role in its growth and diversification You'll be responsible for every step of our sellers’ journey and bringing them from acquisition to thousands of dollars in sales.
- Seller Base Growth: Identify, onboard, and maintain relationships with sellers to ensure a diversified and quality supply side on Jamble.
- Expansion & Diversification: Diversify Jamble's offerings, tapping into new demographics and clothing category verticals.
- Optimize Seller Journey: Streamline the entire seller journey, ensuring sellers have a top-notch experience from activation to revenue realization.
- Seller Success: Develop and implement strategies to ensure the success of our Top Sellers. Provide them with resources, tools, and support to maximize their potential.
- Community Building: Foster a strong, engaged, and vibrant seller community. Engage with key members, address concerns, and celebrate successes.
- In-App Events Management: Organize in-app events to foster community spirit, engagement, and growth.
- Feedback Gathering: Regularly check in with top sellers to gather feedback, understand their needs, and ensure their success on the platform.
- Elevate Jamble’s Marketing to sellers: lead initiatives meant to enhance Jamble's position and awareness in the resale space (for instance with influence partnerships)
- Team Management: Lead and mentor junior profiles, ensuring strategies cascade seamlessly.
- At least 2 years of experience in Account Management (brands, creators) or in Expansion roles
- Graduation from a top business school or university
- Community-led spirit: Experience in or passion for building, nurturing, and growing communities. Understands the essence of a community-driven brand.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Data-driven with a knack for utilizing metrics to inform decisions.
- Interest for sustainable fashion, social media and mobile apps
- Fluent in French, high proficiency in English
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Lunch vouchers (Swile)
- Healthcare (Alan)
- Desk at Voodoo’s office (awarded Best Space Office in Paris)