4 days ago
Do you like to write code to break code? Do you enjoy reverse engineering systems to understand how they work under the hood? Do you think like a cheater, but would prefer to use your powers for good?
As a Security SDET at Bungie, you will help protect our community by validating new security measures. You will build automation to prevent regressions in our defenses. You will think like an attacker and try to identify new holes before we ship. Most importantly, you will work with a fun, dedicated, and energetic team devoted to making Destiny one of the best games in the world.
With the uncertainty and rapidly changing circumstances surrounding COVID-19, most positions at Bungie are expected to onboard and work from home for a significant portion of 2021. In 2022, most Bungie employees will adopt a flexible schedule working from home part time (outside of positions identified as either 100% onsite or fully remote in WA & CA). Currently only a select range of positions are available for full-time remote work in WA & CA (please review location for details). Prospective employees located outside of CA & WA will need to establish WA state residency within 45 days of a start date. Bungie’s work from home, flexible work schedule, and remote policy is subject to change at the company’s discretion.
- Validate security coverage, data integrity, etc.
- Perform penetration and fuzz testing
- Build automation and tooling to reduce, simplify, and/or eliminate manual tests
- Collaborate daily with a cross-disciplinary team
- Knowledge of core programming principles
- Proficiency with C# (or similar)
- Working knowledge of C++ (able to read and debug)
- Working knowledge of NUnit (or similar)
- Familiarity with basic principles of software security
- Experience testing software security and associated tools / techniques
- Experience modding games, using / making cheats, etc.
- Experience working on a personal game project