Security Operations Desk Analyst
11 days ago
Ubisoft’s Security Operations Program is seeking a Security Operations Desk Analyst to help keep the company’s games, services, and websites secure. In this role, you will be responsible for triaging and managing requests that come into the Security and Risk Management (SRM) Help Desk. You will help ensure internal clients are given high-quality advice for security-related matters with urgency by partnering with internal teams and will be sharing lessons learned through disclosure and mitigation to improve the security of Ubisoft’s software development life cycle.
- Respond, diagnose, and resolve security-related requests for assistance and follow-up on end-user issues, where necessary to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Analyze and transfer support tickets that cannot be addressed by the SRM Help Desk to appropriate personnel;
- Ensure accurate documentation and details while managing cases in our case management system;
- Contribute to the creation of key metrics and help refine existing KPI's and trends.
- Experience in a help desk or related IT Support position;
- Demonstrated passion for learning and interest in cybersecurity; Understanding of basic security principles, best practices, and common vulnerabilities (OWASP Top 10, MITRE ATT&CK);
- Basic understanding of information technology foundations (e.g. software development, software automation, application architecture, hardware/infrastructure, authentication/authorization);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to persuasively advocate agendas to staff, managerial, and executive stakeholders; effective communicator and moderator in distributed cross-functional teams;
- Strong personal time-management skills and attention to detail; capable of detecting hidden problems and prioritizing, tracking, and managing to resolve multiple issues concurrently.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.