Security Operations Analyst Intern
4 days ago
The EA Security team works to protect EA’s players, our employees, and our online and enterprise environments.
We publish policies and technical standards, provide help to game and platform teams in securing their products, review and strengthen our enterprise and online networks, and conduct risk assessments for partner and vendors we do business with. We also ensure EA has met security requirements defined by global regulatory bodies.
The Security Operations Team provides 24x7 monitoring for security alerts/incidents (eyes on the glass), security tools and assist with Intellectual Property Protection incidents.
By taking this opportunity, you will be the 1st point of contact for any internal EA Security matter and provide incident assessment and specialized support for security inquiries. You’ll also work with all the security pillars and IT teams to resolve the ongoing security incidents.
By working with your assigned mentor you'll have the opportunity to:
- Monitor/detect/investigate security alerts received from security tools such as Anti-Virus, Security Incident Event Management (SIEM), Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS) and malware content protection tools.
- Tracking the potential security incidents detected/ reported within the dedicated ticketing platform.
- Follow-up on outstanding cases.
- Coordinate with other departments within EA to help resolve OR escalate the security alerts.
- Investigate Phishing emails.
- Suggest improvements to ongoing processes and workflows.
- Manage security tools/endpoint agent deployments.
- Meet the Service level agreements for internal ticket and track the Service level agreement for tickets opened to other teams.
- Support security automation tools with information on new incident types/ patterns observed.
- Escalate to the next level the incidents/alerts according to agreed workflows.
- Provide support services to internal users related to endpoint solutions deployed.
- Current engagement in a form of formal education; You'll need to be enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master's degree in an University in any related fields such as Computer Science or others at the moment of your application.
- Understanding of Security principles and knowledge of security techniques and technologies.
- Understanding of virtual environments.
- Basic knowledge of Endpoint protection solutions.
- Basic Active Directory knowledge.
- Basic Networking knowledge
- Mail services knowledge.
What's in for you? Funny that you asked, here's some of the things you may find interesting:
- A team of experts that are willing to share good practices and passion for this domain;
- Flexible hours, with both part-time and full-time options;
- Development programs - if you want to grow, we'll stand by you;
- Cool office, located close to many Universities, so you can easily transition between the locations in case of courses and exams you'll need to attend;
You can find out more about our programs, events and work environment on our FB page - Electronic Arts Romania come and join our community!