Security Intelligence and Response Team (SIRT) Lead
8 days ago
Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community. Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
As the Security Intelligence and Response Team (SIRT) Lead, you'll partner across the company to help Roblox plan for, identify, and respond to security threats. You will help build the security incident response team and capabilities to tackle interesting problems in a growth-fueled company.
Our environment is complex ranging from a production network that handles the Metaverse to one that supports the enterprise. The attack surface is constantly growing, and the threat landscape is broad. You will be helping us architect a defensible platform, build detections, investigate events, and respond to incidents. Our security stack is evolving to meet the challenges and demands of the Metaverse. You will bring your passion for security and great user experience to create an inclusive, compassionate, and motivated organization.
- An incident responder or investigator: You have 6+ years of experience triaging and containing incidents, and then to understand what happened. You can leverage threat intelligence, evidence, and other data to tell the security story.
- Digital Forensics: You have experience with memory acquisition, system snapshots, analysis, and maintaining chain of custody.
- Threat Hunting: You are versed in various Threat Intelligence Platforms, have performed attribution investigations, and have experience working with Law Enforcement.
- You think in bets: Product and enterprise security is not perfect, so you recommend or build solutions that address the greatest security gaps to pull the business forward.
- Knowledgeable: You understand many domains of security and have knowledge to connect business challenges to security solutions. In past roles, you have worked as an administrator, developer, on the blue team, or on the red team.
- Creative: When presented with a challenge, you look for creative ways to solve hard problems fast.
- Team-oriented: You drive forward along with your team to accomplish the objectives and deliver the promise.
- Communication, influence and leadership: You have experience with collaborating to set a team vision that solves company-wide problems, and working across organizations to help execute it.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Roflex - Flexible and supportive work policy
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- At Roblox HQ:
- Free catered lunches
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass