This job might no longer be available.
Security Infrastructure Engineer (DevSecOps)
1 month ago
Join our team of Security Engineers for Infrastructure!
We are responsible for security-related services: security information and event management, certificate storage, secret management, system vulnerability management etc. We offer you the greatest opportunity to become our excellent and reliable teammate and show-up with high responsibility for infrastructure security audit, incident investigation, system vulnerability management, consultancy on the security of production environment, automatization and similar regular operations. Our engineering team helps to maintain the security of global distribution and operation of all Wargaming studios and connect us to our 100 million+ audience.
Let’s do it together!
What will you do?
- Designs, builds, operates, and provides automated security solutions and processes to protect the integrity of the company's digital network, systems, applications.
- Ensures and controls compliance within corporate security standards and requirements.
- Integrates and maintains automated tools for issue registration and analysis (through SIEM systems), reviews event log journals and develops automatic algorithms for detecting information security incident.
- Monitors and analyzes information security issues (IDS/IPS, SIEM, etc.).
- Investigates information security incidents and based on investigation results proposes solutions to prevent security breaches.
- Outlines requirements for security of operating systems, networks, and services.
- Ensures correct access distribution based on business needs and requirements.
What are we looking for?
- Professional work experience with Unix/Linux, and system administration related tasks.
- Understanding topics of compliance audits and security benchmarks.
- Security information and event management tools and processes.
- Working experience with Bash, and at least one scripting language: Python, Ruby, Golang, Perl etc., networking systems and technologies: TCP/IP, DNS, SSH, HTTP etc.
- Experience with applications system analysis tools (Strace, Top etc.).
- Passionate about automation (Puppet/Ansible).
- Expertise in designing, analyzing, and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- Be capable of becoming a “trusted advisor” to your customers in respect of security best practices, technology, and process choices.
- Experience in providing mentorship and guidance to other team members.
- Experience making solid technical direction decisions.
- Has proven skills in technical communication with other teams.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience in penetration testing tools and process.
- Software debugging and reverse engineering skills.
- Hands-on programming experience with C++ / Golang / Ruby / Rust / Perl.
- Experience in making decisions with minimal supervision.
- Experience of participation in CTF events.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.