Security Incident Manager
15 days ago
The Xsolla team is looking for an information security specialist. We need a professional who knows and likes to solve the company's IS issues.
- Investigate and respond to IS incidents
- Monitor information security events
- Make decisions to escalate complex incidents
- Discover and follow up on incidents in accordance with the company's internal procedures
- Preparing reports on information security incident detection and response
- Interact with product development, information technology, and management departments
- Conduct internal audits of company infrastructure
- Participate in security assessments of new services architecture
- Experience in administration and understanding of operating systems.
- Familiar with typical attacks on infrastructure, and understand the difference between threat and risk
- Knowledge of security monitoring approaches, alerts (optional analytics)
- Knowledge of current information security technologies and information protection software and hardware
- Understanding of basic information security tools, such as firewalls (NGFW), IDS/IPS, WAF, SIEM, antivirus, etc.
- Oral communication in English is not a problem
Xsolla is a global video game commerce company with a robust and powerful set of tools and services designed specifically for the video game industry. Since its founding in 2005, Xsolla has helped thousands of game developers and publishers of all sizes fund, market, launch and monetize their games globally and across multiple platforms. As an innovative leader in in-game commerce, Xsolla’s mission is to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization to help our partners reach more geographies, generate more revenue and create relationships with gamers worldwide. Xsolla is headquartered and incorporated in Los Angeles, California, with offices in Berlin, Seoul, and cities worldwide. Xsolla supports major gaming titles like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games, Take-Two, KRAFTON, Nexters, NetEase, Playstudios, Playrix, miHoYo, and more.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
For additional information and to learn more, please visit xsolla.com