Security Automation Engineer
13 days ago
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together accomplished people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
You will be part of the Security Operation team, reporting to Security Operations Director. You will promote automation projects and for improving security operations processes and workflows, improving the SOC process.
- You will help develop new automation opportunities either by promoting automation projects within the existing tools landscape or by supporting the development of new security tools.
- You will determine technical requirements that support defined requirements to ensure new capabilities deployed satisfy SOC's requirements.
- You will promote adoption of new capabilities which through automation can improve detection rates for newly surfaced tactics and techniques employed by threat actors
- You will improve automation of security operations processes
- You will partner with global teams to ensure agreement on technical needs on security operations
- Minimum 3 years experience in the security field
- Knowledge of security orchestration tools (Splunk Phantom, Demisto, Siemplify)
- Knowledge of security operations and analytics tools - SIEM, antivirus, Big Data technologies
- Experience with security processes and SOC activities
- Knowledge of the development of open-source security tools and of the big data ecosystem (Elasticsearch, Kafka/ RabbitMQ, NiFi)
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language (Python, Ruby, PowerShell)
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.