15 days ago
At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
What You’ll Do:
- Work with Wizards of the Coast's business units and with other risk functions to identify security requirements, using methods that may include risk and business impact assessments.
- Communication, facilitation, and consensus building.
- Assists in the coordination and completion of information security operations documentation.
- Work with information security leadership to develop strategies and plans to enforce security requirements and address identified risks.
- Report to management concerning residual risk, vulnerabilities and other security exposures, including misuse of information assets and noncompliance.
- Play an advisory role in application development or acquisition projects to assess security requirements and controls and to ensure that security controls are implemented as planned.
- Collaborate on critical IT projects to ensure that security issues are addressed throughout the project life cycle.
- Work with Wizards of the Coast's development teams and members of the information security team to identify, select and implement technical controls.
- Coordinate internal audits and controls self-assessments to evaluate IT and financial reporting internal controls. Collaborate with IT security teammates to improve the internal controls environment and mitigate IT risk.
- Collaborate with security administrators on normal and exception-based processing of security authorization requests.
- Work with key partners and take an active role in procuring and evaluating new hardware and software to ensure it meets the needs of each business.
- Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Assessments:
- Support strategic security operations projects and initiatives including metrics reporting, new security tool deployments and event monitoring enhancements
- Analyze existing processes and lead continuous process improvement to promote effective operations through standardization, improvement, simplification, discontinuance, or other methods
- Identify and initiating process changes with warehouses/transportation/internal systems issues affecting work processes
- Work with our Security partners to run Security Assessments along with adoption and functionality of tools.
- Incident Detection and Response:
- Provide support and analysis during and after a security incident.
- Assist Security Engineers and IT staff in the resolution of reported security incidents.
- Participate in security investigations and compliance reviews.
- Lead communication between business teams, product development, and technology
- Monitor daily or weekly reports and security logs for unusual events.
- Information Security Architecture:
- System and information security concepts and standards.
- Research, evaluate, design, test, recommend, and plan the implementation of new or updated information security technologies.
- Research and assess new threats and security alerts and recommends remedial actions.
- Provide guidance for security activities within the company including our corporate domains and gaming studios.
What You’ll Bring:
- Strong analytical skills to analyze security requirements and relate them to appropriate security controls.
- Ability to communicate effectively across a spectrum of Business, Creative, and Technology personnel at all levels of the organization.
- The ability to inspire technology teams to consistently deliver high quality work.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to foster a multifaceted and reciprocal team environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.