Montreal QC ca
15 days ago
Ubisoft Montréal is looking for a security analyst who will bring their passion for cybersecurity to our Security & Risk Management (SRM) Team. You’ll act as the main security advisor on information and corporate security-related topics within Ubisoft’s NCSA SRM group. Acting as a bridge between SRM and management, you’ll need to present insightful results in simple, but yet, effective business terms. As part of your mission, you’ll have to promote activities like risk assessment techniques, identification of effective remediation strategies and so much more!
- Develop and drive the security activities related to major projects;
- Produce security assessments and evaluations of programs or tools within the company;
- Develop and contribute to risk analysis methods for game production environments & IT projects;
- Define policies, standards, and processes to ensure secure data management;
- Drive the implementation of security measures on global IT projects;
- Manage the relationship with executives and key stakeholders to support the decision-making process that could impact Ubisoft’s security posture;
- Monitor and detect potential risk situations in-game production environments;
- Provide counsel and propose security solutions integrated to IT and business processes;
- Facilitate operations and minimize negative impacts of proposed security solutions;
- Interpret potential or realized risks brought forth by new technologies introduced to daily operations.
- Bachelor’s in computer science;
- Technical or audit certification in computer security (CISSP, CISA, etc.) is an asset.
- Experience in developing corporate policies or guidelines;
- Experience in implementing security measures in the video game industry;
- Experience in DevSecOps;
- Experience in Privacy and Data;
- 3-5 years’ experience in auditing or security consulting.
Skills & Knowledge
- Strong IT and security technical foundations (processes and technologies);
- Ability to interact with representatives from different sectors, use a pedagogical approach and communicate technical and business concepts to all types of audiences;
- Analytical and threat assessment skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and autonomy;
- Ability to draft documents that are clear and well-structured;
- Capacity to proceed with diligence and a high level of responsibility;
- Ability to make decisions quickly in a constantly changing environment and demonstrate a capacity for innovation;
- Bilingual (French-English) is required both orally and written.
*Ready to travel for work occasionally.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
.At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.