SecOps Team Lead
17 days ago
Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kiev, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnepr, and Vinnitsa.
Playtika is looking for an experienced information security practitioner to lead our Security Operations team.
- Lead a team of exceptional SecOps engineers, with the goal of developing advanced detection, prevention, and mitigation capabilities.
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain various security technologies, controls, and tools in the corporate, on-premises datacenter, and cloud environments.
- Become a focal point for Cloud security policies, methodologies, controls, and technologies.
- Perform Proof-of-Concept trials for new products and technologies.
- 5+ years of relevant work in a hands-on position as a security practitioner
- 1+ year of relevant work in a management position
- Hands-on experience with Cloud security controls and technologies, specifically in AWS environments
- Hands-on experience with security products and technologies that cover: Endpoints (Win/Mac/Linux), Networking (Firewalls, Web Gateways, DNS, NAC, Remote Access), Email, SaaS
- Advantage: Relevant security certifications e.g., CISSP, CCSK, CCSP, AWS Certified Security