8 days ago
The SecOps Engineer position is a very important role at Build a Rocket Boy. As a security professional you will be responsible for securing and defending the LiveOps infrastructure and sensitive data.
In this role you will have a great opportunity to work on a new, ambitious AAA game, and will be involved in building the LiveOps infrastructure of Everywhere from the ground up, utilizing the latest tech and services.
Working closely with the DevOps, Backend, Network and IT teams, you will help us identify and resolve security holes, concerns, vulnerabilities regarding our LiveOps and Web services running in the cloud and on-prem.
- Improve the overall secutity level of the LiveOps and Web services.
- Perform security audits on the existing cloud infrastructure (AWS).
- Perform vulnerability scans on the environments and artifacts.
- Work with the related team to eliminate all the security findings.
- Review and advise changes about third-party integration methods.
- Define policies to enforce security practices and compliance.
- Deploy and maintain monitoring & alerting systems to identify (an attempt of) a data breach.
- Investigate and report security incidents.
- Minimum 2 years as SecOps, DevSecOps, DevOps, Systems Engineer or Ethical Hacker.
- Expert knowledge in RBAC for cloud platforms (AWS, GCP or Azure) and managed Kubernetes (EKS, GKE or AKS).
- Expert knowledge in security practices (encryption in transit, encryption at rest, zero trust networking, microsegmentation, etc.).
- Expert knowledge in the field of SSO and AAA (authentication, authorization, accounting) technologies.
- Good experience with security tools such as Tenable products.
- Good experience with monitoring tools such as Grafana, Prometheus, CloudWatch, etc.
- Logging systems experience like ELK/EFK, Loki, Graylog.
- Git/Perforce version control and CI/CD systems knowledge.
- Strong communication and cooperation skills in English.
Good to have:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Relevant certificates (CISSP, CISM, CEH).
- Go, C++ and/or Python programming experience.
- Experience with configuration management tools: Ansible/Puppet/Chef, Terraform/Terragrunt.
- Linux administering skills.
- Degree in Computer Science is a plus.
- Passion for video games.
- Desire to work in a unique “AAA Start-up” environment – we run lean, and expect that you know when to jump in, when to ask for help, and when to seek external solutions.