3 days ago
You will be part of the 24x7 Security Operations department, reporting to the Security Operations Manager. You will do the preliminary investigation for all security alerts/incidents, provide a resolution, identify the cause and propose measures to prevent further occurrence.
- Monitoring/detecting/investigating security alerts received from security tools such as Anti-Virus, Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS) and malware content protection tools into the Security Incident Event Management (SIEM).
- Track the potential security incidents detected and reported within the dedicated ticketing platform.
- You will take ownership and conclude on the resolution for the current security alerts/incidents.
- Follow up on outstanding cases.
- Coordinate with other departments within EA to help resolve OR escalate the security alerts.
- Investigate emails reported by users and detected by internal tools as being SPAM/Phishing.
- Suggest improvements to ongoing processes and workflows.
- You will help us with security tools/endpoint agent deployments.
- Meet the Service level agreements for internal ticket and track the Service level agreement for tickets opened to other teams.
- You will help us with the internal vulnerability scans.
- Send security notifications to the users.
- Support security automation tools with information on new incident types/ patterns observed.
- Provide root cause analysis.
- Escalate to the next level the incidents/alerts according to agreed workflows.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Understanding of Security principles and knowledge of security techniques and technologies.
- Experience with virtual environments (any of ESX, QEMU, VirtualBox).
- Experience with Endpoint protection solutions.
- Basic Active Directory knowledge.
- Incident Response experience.
- Basic Networking knowledge