This job might no longer be available.
Seasonal Customer Support Representative
2 months ago
Ubisoft Support Representatives provide friendly, personable, professional, and well-written support to customers and players including but not limited to technical, payment, and account support in an in-bound web ticket and chat only environment. Ubisoft support representatives are experts in internal troubleshooting procedures and practices and are able to communicate these with full confidence while supporting Ubisoft’s mission of “Player First”.
Pay Rate: $12.00 hourly
Status: Full time & Part time, contract
Core Hours: Flexibility needed, weekend availability (Sat & Sun) required
Shifts: Please note if you are interested in Part time or Full time, and which shift(s) you are available for in your note to the hiring manager
Shift 1: 9:00am – 8:00pm time range
Shift 2: 6:00pm-3:00am time range (+$1 shift differential)
Shift 1: 10:00am – 5:00pm time range
Shift 3: 7:00pm – 2:00am time range
Location: All positions are located in-office, with no remote placement. The Morrisville Customer Relationship Center is home to many integral administrative and support teams. Located just minutes from the Harrison Square shopping plaza, the office boasts a friendly collaborative and casual atmosphere. With the exception of a select number of team members.
- 6+ months in-bound contact center experience or 1+ years retail/customer service experience, preference for web-based chat environment
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
- Availability to work a flexible schedule (varying days and hours)
- Ability to write clearly and accurately following conventional rules for grammar, mechanics, and spelling.
- Proficient use of PC including but not limited to, use of dual monitors and demonstrated typing efficiency and accuracy.
- Rudimentary knowledge of computer systems and gaming platforms
- Follow established protocols to resolve account, technical, and payment, related issues to the player’s satisfaction meeting all deadlines assigned, ensuring that support is consistent across all teams.
- Participate enthusiastically in training and development activates when requested to further improve the overall knowledge of the CRC.
- Provide informed support to players by staying up to date on game information, latest patch information, and industry related news which impacts support.
Personal Skills Required
- Display reliable attendance and punctuality, meeting the attendance policies in place, In order to ensure complete coverage of all channels.
- Accepts, provides, and implements, feedback in a professional and courteous manner in order to improve personal performance and the performance of the CRC.
- Demonstrates Self-directed focus and provides an outstanding support experience to players by self-imposing high standards for success in alignment with established standards.
- Builds relationships with coworkers and customers by accepting and welcoming diversity of knowledge, capabilities, insights, and backgrounds. Working effectively with individuals of contrasting or variant backgrounds.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.