Seasonal Contract Support Representative
Cary NC us
18 days ago
Under general supervision, in an in-bound live web-chat and email ticket environment, Support Representatives will provide customer support including but not limited to account, general, and technical support. Support must be provided professionally and personally, utilizing clear written communication and will apply appropriate translation tools as necessary. Support Representatives are required to perform other work as necessary to ensure smooth operation of the team environment and department.
*This role will begin remotely, with the possibility of transitioning back to our Cary, NC office; qualified candidates should be able to work effectively in a remote setting as well as in-office*
Status: Seasonal Contract
*Projected Contract End date is subject to change based upon forecasting and business needs*
Salary: $12/ hour
*Additional $2.50/hour for any time worked between 12am and 3am*
Location: Cary, NC
Core Hours: The Ubisoft CRC is a contact center that services our players across North, Central and South America and is staffed from 9am- 3am, 7 days a week. Based upon your availability and the needs of the business you should expect to work between 30-40 hours per week within an assigned shift window.
*Weekend availability and schedule flexibility are required*
- 1+ years of customer support/contact center experience or
- 2 years of customer service/retail experience
- Availability to work from home with own PC/laptop as well as in-office.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule (varying days and hours)
- Knowledge and understanding of customer service principles and best practices
- Experience with Salesforce and/or gaming platforms/industry a plus
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Address customer concerns and inquiries using available internal resources.
- Identify and escalate new issues following protocol.
- Diagnose technical issues regarding games or software.
- Analyze customer reported problems to determine and eliminate underlying issues.
- Interact with customers in a professional and friendly manner.
- Communicate effectively in an organized manner.
- Switch between two support modalities (live web-chat and emails) as volume demand or staffing needs require.
- Redirect customers to other regional support or outside organizations when necessary.
- Use a computer to accurately record customer interactions or support transactions.
- Remain current in the field by acquiring game information, latest patch information, and industry related news which impacts support.
- Participate in training and development activities.
- Act as a subject matter expert for assigned areas of knowledge.
- Interact with various teams professionally and efficiently to solve problems or share information.
- Complete tasks as assigned by supervisory staff.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Ubisoft is composed of over 17,000 talented people located in 5 continents across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
The company’s 40+ different creative studios work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more.
With an expansive global distribution network, Ubisoft is also a company that stays in close contact with its local fans.