4 days ago
Your life at Ubi
The Online Services Team of Ubisoft is currently looking for a Scrum Master to guide a software development team in charge with customer facing services part of Player Account domain.
Player Account domain activity has an international footprint and company-wide impact being a core component of Ubisoft’s online tools and services. The Senior Scrum Master’s role will be that of facilitator as (s)he will guide the team and encourage self-organization to ensure smooth, efficient, and quality-oriented development process so that the product evolutions meet clients’ expectations.
Your main mission
- Ensure the necessary servant leadership and coaching for the team to function under the Agile mindset and values to deliver valuable outcomes and a high level of efficiency
- Be a good facilitator and ensure the framework in place is efficient, respected and improved with the team continuously to answer both business and team's needs
- Help build a psychological safe environment where people can freely express concerns and be themselves with an emphasis on learning, adapting, and experimenting
- Pro-actively act to remove impediments, help the team manage and mitigate obstacles to ensure the impact on delivering according to the agreed planning as well as on the team’s Agile journey is reduced at a minimum
- Facilitate the team’s communication plans and execute accordingly through information radiators and regular reports according to the needs
- Facilitate Scrum ceremonies and use them to spot means to help the team organize itself to deliver the sprint commitment
- Collaborate with the Product Owners, Business Champions, and IT Manager in identifying long- and short-term delivery flow strategy, priorities, objectives and requirements
- Be aware of your stakeholders and customers and how to involve them in the product development journey
The professional value you bring
- Relevant experience in a Scrum Master position within software development field
- Experience on and understanding of other frameworks, such as Kanban or XP
- Deep knowledge on different facilitation, estimation and coaching techniques: Powerful questions, SBI, Poker Planning, various retrospective formats
- Solid knowledge on collaboration tools, such as Jira and Confluence
- In-depth understanding of Agile and Lean principles and how they can translate to the reality of each team
Nice to have
- Certifications as Scrum Master / Team Facilitator / Agile Certified Practitioner (CSM, ICP-ATF and / or PMI-ACP)
- Experience as Agile Coach and/or Project Manager
- Knowledge of DevOps principles and mindset
The personal value you bring
- Passionate about continuous improvement, learning and experimentation
- Relentless in unblocking team and manage the mitigation of impediments
- Experience on classic project management practices and fundamentals
- Fluent in English.
Ubisoft’s 19.000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. This ambition is very much embedded into our work here, at Ubisoft Romania, where we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on creating worlds that shape the entertainment industry – from Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon, to Watch Dogs, Just Dance and other exciting projects, yet to be announced. We are driven by the work we do and inspired by the fun we have while doing it!
We’re an equal opportunity employer and we believe that diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
The Production Department is very diverse in specialties, and this makes all the magic happen. Together, they create amazing worlds that take entertainment to the next level.
Find us on Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn, see how we do things, how we like to have fun and join us!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.