Scrum Master / Technical Producer
11 days ago
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an exceptional and well-organized Scrum Master / Technical Producer, who will be working on implementation of agile development processes within our AAA projects. The person in this position will hold an important role in the production of our games and will help our talented developers deliver high-quality content. If you’re willing to take on such a challenge, join us!
- Support the product owner and cross-functional development teams mainly in the technical aspects of game production.
- Active participation in project planning, requirements gathering etc.
- Identification of any impediments, technical problems or risks that arise.
- Being focused on the technical stability of the production.
- Continuous improvement of workflows and enabling team members to focus and deliver high quality content.
- Enhancement of agile methods within the development team and overall organisation.
- Synchronizing the planning between teams to assure good communication and effective task-flow.
- Helping our teams grow, not only in size but in quality through coaching and mentoring.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Scrum Master, Team Leader or Producer.
- Proven understanding of the technical limitations and pipelines in the game development process.
- Deep knowledge of technical engineering best practices, e.g., test driven development, continuous integration, DevOps, etc.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Being an agile practitioner and enthusiast, preferably with experience in the gaming industry.
- Proactive problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills & proven ability to work within a team.
- Real passion for playing games.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
Nice to have:
- At least one AAA game shipped on consoles or PC.
- Demonstrated experience at driving Agile transformations from design to implementation.
- Scrum Master experience.
- Practical C++ skills.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- Multisport card.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and a few types of milk :)
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.