This job might no longer be available.
Scrum Master / Agile Coach
13 days ago
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a professional-oriented, open minded Scrum Master/Agile Coach. You will take part in one of the biggest GameDev Agile transformations in Poland and have influence on AAA game production by our talented people. The most important thing is that you will not be alone and you can count on teamwork and large amounts of energy.
- Working closely with product owners and cross-functional teams to engage in inspect adapt cycles.
- Facilitating Scrum events with the teams as well as scaling ones like Big Room Planning.
- Being a part of a Transformation Team where transparency, focus and incremental value delivery are crucial.
- Holding ownership and influencing Agile framework with constant adaptation based on feedback from the Teams.
- Training, mentoring and coaching people depending on the situation.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Scrum Master, Agile Coach.
- Real passion for playing games.
- Being an agile practitioner and enthusiast, preferably with experience in the gaming industry.
- Experience working in an Agile transformation environment during the change cycle.
- Excellent communication skills & proven ability to work within a team, despite the organisational layers.
- Deep knowledge and experience in flow, collaboration and visualisation tools.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
Nice to have:
(Please note that these skills are not required to apply for the position)
- Demonstrated experience in driving Agile transformations from design to implementation.
- Participation in at least one AAA game shipping on consoles or PC.
- Fancy Agile certifications.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- Multisport card.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog friendly office.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and a few types of milk.
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.