14 days ago
WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do
Whether it’s driving a vision from start to finish or collaborating with teams to inspire and deliver projects of Epic quality, Epic’s production teams take pride in consistently delivering world-class products and experiences.
What You'll Do
Epic Games is looking for an experienced Scan Producer in the Los Angeles area to join our team. Our newly constructed El Segundo facility will host Epic’s internal scanning solutions to work with clients and contribute to MetaHumans. As a Scan Producer you will work on various types of shoots including special projects, production of digital humans, and creating assets for internal Epic projects of higher complexity.
In this role, you will
- Be responsible for setting up capture workflows and ramping up to production capacity
- Work with clients to define capture & special requirements and plan capture sessions
- Assist teams with casting, onboarding, and directing talent to ensure assets are captured at the highest quality
- Direct facial action coding system (FACS) and performance captures
- Take care of team coordination and provide ongoing risk assessments with respect to team health, process bottlenecks and the schedule
What we're looking for
- Proven track record of Project Management in a Production Environment
- Previous experience working with project management software (Shotgrid, Jira, Smartsheet, etc.)
- Ability to learn new processes and technologies quickly
- Strong time management skills with the ability to adapt and prioritize in a dynamic work environment
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills; capable of maintaining strong relationships
- Ability to understand and communicate technical information in both written and verbal
- An understanding of workflows and pipelines for visual effects, game development, software development, tv & film production, and asset creation
- In depth understanding of facial anatomy and animation
EPIC JOB + EPIC BENEFITS = EPIC LIFE
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. Our coverage includes Medical, Dental, a Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance & a 401k with competitive match. We also offer a robust mental well-being program through Modern Health, which provides free therapy and coaching for employees & dependents.
Throughout the year we celebrate our employees with events and company-wide paid breaks. We offer unlimited PTO and sick time and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical.
California Base Pay Range
$107,262 — $178,770 USD
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Epic does not accept any unsolicited resumes or approaches from any unauthorized third party (including recruitment or placement agencies) (i.e., a third party with whom we do not have a negotiated and validly executed agreement). We will not pay any fees to any unauthorized third party. Further details on these matters can be found here.