Salesforce Systems Engineer
6 days ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About the Role
Twitch is passionate about delivering quality Customer Support to its community members. We are enhancing the current experience and improving for the future. With Salesforce Service Cloud at the core, our eco system spans AWS services, Informatica, several 3rd party tools and the Twitch platform.
As the Senior Salesforce Administrator on this team, you would report to an engineering manager and will be based in San Francisco or one of the Twitch offices. You are a person who understands customer obsession and wants to build a culture of customer-first partnerships across all boundaries, and has the desire to evolve the value of Twitch's Enterprise Platform engineering organization. You will contribute to our goal of improving the efficiency and productivity of our support agents while enhancing the customer experience and educating them on our products.
- Perform Salesforce configuration and customization to support process automation with long-term reliability and scalability.
- Provide user support through access management, analytics, training docs, walk throughs and address questions on multiple channels
- Create user stories, tasks and defects based on user inputs. Work with reporters to determine the requirements or information to reproduce the issues and establish their priority and Return on investment
- Perform daily operational tasks involving status checks, Error logs analysis and tracking of high impact defects / high priority stories and release management.
- Develop administrative run-books for different scenarios along with writing and executing test plans.
- Support processes promoting data integrity, data governance, and compliance.
- 5+ years hands-on experience with Salesforce configuration
- Ability to design, build , test, debug, and maintain enterprise scale software applications
- Experience using with Salesforce configuration options, data model / architecture, and security model
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Advanced Salesforce Administrator certification
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) , Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages , etc. ),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.