Salesforce Software Engineer
10 days ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About the Role
Twitch is passionate about delivering quality Customer Support for its community members. We are enhancing the current experience and improving for the future. With Salesforce Service Cloud at the core, our eco system spans AWS services, Informatica, several 3rd party tools and the Twitch platform.
As a Salesforce Engineer on this team, you would report to an engineering manager and will be based in San Francisco or one of the Twitch offices. You are a person who understands customer obsession and wants to build a culture of customer-first partnerships across all boundaries. You will contribute to our goal of improving the efficiency and productivity of our support agents while enhancing the customer experience and operational tooling.
- Build and support technical aspects of the Force.com platform, AWS, Informatica and other tools and applications that make-up the CRM ecosystem.
- Develop in Apex, LWC, Aura, Visualforce, Python or go-lang and other technologies to build quality customized solutions that support our requirements and promote company goals
- Evaluate and use AWS services to overcome limitations on the Force.com platform.
- Build CI / CD pipelines using gearset, Identify metrics for monitoring system performance, build tooling to monitor system health and follow the DevOps processes
- Establish operational run-books and iterate to improve for system productivity, scaling and monitoring
- 2+ years of experience working on Salesforce lightning UI building custom components in Aura and LWC.
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer II (PDII), Salesforce Administrator and Salesforce Platform App Builder
- Experience setting up CI/CD processes with tools like GitHub, Gearset and other tools for Salesforce.
- Experience applying AWS services to complement, load-share or as middleware and Informatica for ETL flows.
- You can teach us something new or identify our blind spots. We love to hire people who are way more knowledgeable than us or can compliment the skillset on the team.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) S3, SQS, Lambda, EC2, Redshift, Lex, Translate and Comprehend
- Experience with scripting in python or golang
- Experience with Tableau or similar analytics solutions
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) , Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages , etc. ),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.