Salesforce Business Systems Analyst
8 days ago
Job Posting TitleSalesforce Business Systems Analyst
SummaryAristocrat, a recognized leader in the gaming entertainment industry, seeks an accomplished Salesforce Business Systems Analyst to become an integral part of our Customer Experience technical delivery team. As a Salesforce Business Systems Analyst, you will be responsible for translating business requirements into technical requirements for our internal delivery team across all aspects of our global Salesforce platforms. Additionally, you will be responsible for documenting the technical as-is state of our multiple cloud global platform
We have active projects in Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Field Service and Contract Management, Finance, and CPQ
This is 6 months (extendable) Contract role & there are a variety of rewarding opportunities to apply your skills here at Aristocrat
What you'll do
The ideal candidate will have spent their most recent 3-5 years working in a Salesforce Business Systems Analyst role where you were responsible for;
- Translating business requirements into technical delivery narratives including mock-ups, field requirements, descriptions of custom objects/fields needed, list view’s needed, reporting fields, junction objects, kPI’s and security requirements
- Running in-person client workshops, working with customers and client stakeholders to understand and define technical requirements
- Working directly with technologists to develop user cases and functional specifications documents.
- Leading BA’s and client staff through engagements as needed
- Working technical architects and development teams to assist with the delivery of projects and ensure that the solutions meet client business requirements
- Performing end-to-end cross-discipline leadership throughout the software development lifecycle and for on-time, high quality project deliverables, including analysis, functional design, development and quality assurance.
- Performing Salesforce project requirements definition, documentation, and validation through to production installation
- Identifying and interview internal/external subject matter experts as needed
- Collaborating with technology counterparts and development resources to create and validate business requirements and project specification documents to enable delivery to clients.
- Mapping out current Salesforce.com implementations by workstreams (by internal company organization such as Sales, Service, Field Service, Marketing, Operations, Finance, etc.) and domains (Salesforce Vertical such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Field Service Lightning, Pardot, Communities Cloud, etc.)
- Maintaining Technical Library by updating COE SharePoint and Knowledge documents
- Collecting architecture documents from each SF organization in order to organize technical guidelines
- Collecting, organize and publish monthly Salesforce release statuses
- Completing assessments of each internal organization’s business processes
- Creating documentation that address and outline problem statements, process flows, gap analyses, and solution recommendations
- Coordinating Lunch n Learn sessions, Brown Bag Sessions, Salesforce Technical Speaker Series, and Annual Summits
- Interacting with Director and VP level personnel for any Salesforce.com overview and COE Roadmap
- Serving as a liaison with the Business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs
- Collaborating with Business Owners to understand and support their overall business strategy.
- Collaborating with Development team to understand and document technical documentation as required.
- Participating in business case development, approval and prioritization process, shaping the IT contribution.
- Translating high-level business requirements into functional and technical specifications for the IT organization and manages changes to such specifications.
- Working with Enterprise Architecture, Solutions Architects and Business Owners to identify criteria for evaluating 3rd party tools and technology solutions.
- Championing the re-use of technology solutions across the businesses when practical
What we're looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, engineering or another related field
- 2-5 years of previous Salesforce QA Testing experience.
- 5+ years of experience in Medium to Large enterprise IT environments
- Background with end to end testing process and methods in Salesforce environment including System Integration
- Experience with API testing
- Have in-depth understanding of Salesforce capabilities and constraints
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- Demonstrated effective analytical skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Experience with SaaS and on prem software platforms
- Experience soliciting, gathering and analyzing user input and requirements
- Experience authoring requirements, grooming user stories for agile development, and creating related documentation.
- Experience collaborating with business stakeholders, business process owners, technical project managers and technical teams to execute business analysis tasks.
- Proficient in Microsoft Azure Dev Ops, Jira, Confluence, Bit-bucket, Git, etc.
- Salesforce.com Admin Knowledge and Certified Admin Preferred
- Business Analyst experience such as data collection, requirement documentation and executive presentation
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.