12 days ago
Title: Salesforce Architect
Electronic Arts Hyderabad, India
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets. The Challenge Ahead Our team, the IT Player Experience Engineering team goal is to build Web and Mobile applications improve player experience of millions of players worldwide.
If you are passionate about building architecture and uses best design principles to build scalable Salesforce applications, then this could be a great opportunity for you.
Title: Associate Architect
Report to: Director, Software Development
- You will develop cutting edge Service Cloud omnichannel applications using the Lightning framework.
- Initiate and create experiences in partnership with distributed teams to ensure the architectural vision is supported and delivered to the highest standards
- Track development deliverables and communicate their status to global teams
- Estimate engineering effort during different stages of project life cycle
- Provide architectural guidance to quality assurance on all new code from beginning through integration, staging, and production environments
- Exhibit creativity while collaborating and working with excellent designers, engineers of different technical backgrounds, architects, and product managers
- Coach/guide 2-4 lead developers in accomplishing architecture, design, and implementation goals in addition to individual contribution in coding.
- Manage end-to-end development architecture, thus ensuring the code written to implement the architecture and design meets the highest standards regarding code quality and efficiency.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 10+ years of overall experience working in Salesforce stack with few years of exp in Java, J2EE technologies Extensive experience architecting and building enterprise-scale applications.
- 4+ years of hands-on development and architect experience in custom development with Salesforce Lightning, Apex, Visualforce, and Salesforce platform.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce capabilities and their applicability to solving complex business problems.
- Salesforce Service Cloud experience and highly skilled in building custom integrations on the Salesforce platform.
- Good experience in Omnichannel implementation (Chat, Phone, Email) Experience handling and managing a large volume of data and transactions with Salesforce.
- Solid understanding of SDLC processes and experienced working on Agile projects with distributed teams.
- Experience building Restful services and a good understanding of integration principles.
- Good understanding of RDBMS and NoSQL databases. Good experience in Amazon connect/CTI