Sales and Marketing Program Manager
18 days ago
At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. Our aim is to become the “go to” provider of technical services.
We enable leading content creators and publishers to leverage our expertise and capacity across the lifecycle of interactive content. In so doing, we empower our clients to remain lean and agile, and to focus on creating the most engaging experiences.
Keywords is trusted and relied upon by many of the world’s leading video game companies to work alongside them during concept, development and live operations by leveraging the breadth and depth of our industry leading service lines every step of the way. www.keywordsstudios.com
Keywords Studios is seeking an experienced Sales and Marketing Co-ordinator to support our Chief Commercial Officer and Sales/Marketing teams in managing their busy schedules, events and liaison with US and international teams. The successful candidate will be highly organized, detail-oriented, and possess excellent communication and time-management skills. Provides multi-faceted support and assistance to ensure effective use of executives’ time and productive interactions with staff and clients. Handles a wide range of administrative and support tasks and independently initiates and implements processes to manage projects, information, and people. Manages the schedules, event preparations, follow-up tasks, and complex travel arrangements. Conducts research and information gathering and prepares summaries and reports. Develops positive and strategic relationships at all levels of the organization and with key external organisations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to work across the organization and with external partners.
- Excellent executive-level communication skills, both written and verbal, to effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong ability to think quickly and multitask to manage multiple projects and priorities effectively – in a fast paced environment.
- High level of marketing awareness and experience to support marketing initiatives.
- Proactive and able to anticipate needs before they arise to provide efficient and effective support.
- Flexible schedule and willingness to travel.
- Familiarity with budgetary controls to manage expenses.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy to ensure high-quality work.
- Flexible with a willingness to work outside of traditional hours to meet business needs.
- Time-zone friendly with a preference for central or east coast locations to support sales and marketing.
- Cross-functional and able to work with multiple internal groups, including marketing, HR, global delivery, and sales, to drive business success.
Key support to the Chief Commercial Officer, Sales and Marketing teams in:
- Manage executive calendars, including scheduling and coordinating appointments, meetings, conventions, client visits, studio visits, and travel arrangements
- Executive Travel
- Co-ordination for major international Summits:
- Assist executives with travel planning and arrangements, specifically on the west coast.
- Coordinate and plan company events and meetings, including logistics and catering, with a focus on conventions and summits.
- Support the Marketing team on events listed above (and others as necessary).
- Assist with meeting preparation with clients, including Summit schedules and client visits
- Act as the point of contact between the executive team and internal/external stakeholders, including clients, vendors, and other business partners.
- Handle confidential information and maintain discretion in all interactions.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Communication, or a related field.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with an ability to interact effectively with people at all levels.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills, with a keen attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Proactive approach to work, with a strong ability to anticipate the needs of the executive team.
- High level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, and other relevant software programs.
- Ability to work independently, take ownership of responsibilities, and work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work outside of traditional hours as needed.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a positive attitude.
- Proven experience in a similar co-ordination role.
- Benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid vacation
- Sick leave
- Corporate holidays, including floating holidays
- Disability coverage
- Paid Basic and AD&D insurance
- Voluntary FSA, HSA
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- Work alongside dynamic individuals in the dubbing and gaming industry
- Work within a company with upward career growth opportunities
The salary range reflected is an estimate of base pay and varies per state. The base pay range may vary if an offer is made for work in your location. The pay range is between $85,000 - $105,000.
Keywords Studios is dedicated to following a well-established Equal Opportunities Policy. We endeavor to create a workplace, which provides for equal opportunities for all employees and potential employees.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.