Sales Territory Analyst Intern
19 days ago
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven, creative and ambitious student looking for industry experience as a Sales Analyst Intern. This will be a cross-functional role that will provide you with exposure to multiple departments within one of the fastest growing and exciting tech unicorns in the market.
You will partner with Sales and Sales Operations teams across the globe to help drive the success of the business. Not only will you gain first hand experience of working with a Tech Unicorn; Unity will provide a structured series of training and talks for you to attend through the course of your internship to help you maximize your potential.
This is a crucial development role for us, with previous successful candidates spearheading projects that resulted in significant revenue growth for the business.
- Partner with the global sales teams to help drive sales growth through conducting research and creation of engaging customer pitch materials
- Market research and uncovering lesser known Games Studios that could be the next big thing !
- Work alongside the Sales Operations teams to help develop the future sales strategy of the organization through market research, sizing and data analysis
- Contribute to team discussions around innovation and performance improvement.
- Take ownership of particular internal meetings through collecting decks and building eye-catching presentations
- Identify potential opportunities and projects that could drive value for the business through your own initiative
- Live the Unity values each day - Users first - Best ideas win - In it together - Go bold
- Current student pursuing a degree in Business, Finance, Economics or equivalent and returning to the degree program after the completion of the internship for at least one semester
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a flair for creative visual design
- Good with numbers, able to conduct analysis of datasets and reliable attention to detail
- Evidence of being able to work and thrive independently, as well as part of a team
- Good business acumen, gained through previous internships, academics and/or part-time work
- Experience with Unity and what it does
- Experience with SFDC and other sales enablement tools
- Experience with SQL
- Knowledge of one of the different industries Unity is operating in (Automotive, Manufacturing, Aerospace or Architecture/Construction, Media and Entertainment, Gaming)
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.