This job might no longer be available.
Sales Support Specialist
18 days ago
Job Posting TitleSales Support Specialist
SummaryThis position facilitates the flow of contracts and orders through the business, from initial opportunity forecast through product delivery, to expedite accurate and timely delivery of products to customers. With a keen sense of organization, account management and customer-centric communication skills, the Sales Support Specialist will perform a variety of pre and post sales related activities, which include: being a dedicated and reliable support resource assigned to Customer Accounts and partnering with the Business Development Executives; researching data that supports the sales process, following up directly with external customers and internal stakeholders to support customer requirements. Position is accountable for execution of contracts/orders to meet customer account management standards. This role is 100% customer facing, managing day to day fulfillment and execution to meet our Customer’s expectations.
What you'll do
- Responsible to be a dedicated and reliable support resource to assigned customer accounts/sales pod, managing the order from initial request for contract through delivery by partnering with Configuration Operation, Production Scheduling, and Customer Delivery teams.
- Anticipate Customer and Sales Team needs to maximize sales and customer satisfaction
- Process all game configurations, field trials, conversions and removals for assigned sales pod. Includes order entry, order research, confirming compliance in the region the product is ordered, auditing work and ensuring that the sales order is complete as written, following up directly with customer to validate order details are accurate for producing the highest quality product.
- Support sales personnel with quoting, sales follow-up, and reporting.
- Provide technical and system support as needed to achieve sales goals.
- Continuously work with company CRM tool to maintain data integrity.
- Perform pre-call preparation for sales executives.
- Maintain all quote and order Service Level Agreements (SLAs), as set by the department
- Regularly assesses current processes and recommends or develops new or updated policies and procedures that result in process and quality improvements.
- Coordinates with Credit, Compliance, Legal, and other departments as needed to ensure all processes are complete ensuring the new customer is set up in the CRM system so contracts and orders can be processed.
- Must be able to travel on occasion for customer meeting and training purposes.
- Assists with special projects as required.
- Participate fully in company health and safety programs and comply with all company OSHA policies and procedures.
- Follow all lawful employer safety and health rules.
What we're looking for
Education: Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field preferred, Or equivalent combination of coursework, training and experience.
Experience: 1-2 years minimum of customer service, order fulfillment or sales administration experience in a highly regulated environment preferred.
Core Competencies Required
Technical Expertise Required
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with intermediate skills in Excel and Outlook
Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.