Sales Support Analyst
9 days ago
Work Location: San Francisco, CA (Hybrid Onsite & Remote)
The Sales Support Analyst role is a non-traditional role leveraging your expertise of applications used within the Sales environment to drive automation and application improvements.
This is a critical role that requires intermediate knowledge of Sales tools (like Salesforce) and processes, as well as strong communication skills while working with stakeholders
In addition to driving application and AI improvements, this role will assist in being responsible for training and guidance aligning to knowledge of key Sales tools, and will work on creating, deploying and documenting new processes to improve efficiencies, and enable scalability through automation, etc.
This role requires a strategic problem solver that can work independently, and collaboratively.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with and without direction from Leadership, combined with the ability to make sound decisions on behalf of the organization
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Champion an organization of continuous process improvements
- Work closely with Client
- Think strategically and understand end to end processes
- Experience using Salesforce.com including experience in creating reports and dashboards
- Create Use Case scenarios leveraging expertise with Salesforce.com
- Technical aptitude and system administration: work out of multiple systems (Excel, GSuite, O365, JIRA, etc.) and assist in system troubleshooting and resolution
- Establish effective relationships across teams in order to drive productivity
- Cross functional collaboration
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians .
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and 3+ years of experience in Sales, Sales Operations, Sales Support
- Adaptability to change and fast-paced dynamic environment
- Proven track record to communicate
- Knowledge and competence in working with Salesforce.com
- Familiarity with organizational sales and order management processes
- Excellent communication, organizational, time management and customer service skills.
- Exemplifies qualities needed to do "whatever it takes" including a high level of accountability, acting like an owner, transparency, teamwork, collaboration and the importance of establishing links.
- Great teammate that is comfortable under pressure/changing environment and interested in contributing to the larger goal of the company
- Problem solver with a logical approach, and strong fundamental strategy skills across multiple channels
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits