Sales Order Administrator
14 days ago
Osmo is an award-winning accelerated learning system that changes the way children interact with games. Osmo games combine physical interactions with digital experiences to make learning fun.
Osmo was recently acquired by Byju’s, a highly successful company focused on making learning fun. This puts Osmo in a unique position, still acting as a small company, but with the backing and resources of a much larger one. Byju’s has recently raised $540 million, and was valued at over $10.5 billion.
We are looking for a detail oriented Sales Order Administrator to oversee the sales order lifecycle from the receipt of a customer’s purchase order to delivery and billing. This position acts as a liaison between our distribution center, sales team, and customers providing accurate and timely information regarding sales orders. The ability to maintain a professional and enthusiastic work ethic is a must!
- Process purchase orders and RMA’s
- Verify accuracy of purchase order related to pricing and availability, communicate any requests for PO changes back to buyer or sales rep.
- Manage backlog of orders that are pending inventory availability, or that have future ship date
- Communicate with customer and/or sales team regarding status of orders
- Monitor EDI processing and resolve any issuesFollow up with warehouse to track orders and ensure timely deliveries
- Keep sales team informed of any backorders, inventory and routing issues as they arise
- Produce and analyze inventory, order and transfer status reports
- Coordinate weekly open order review with company-wide stakeholders
- Assist and backup Operations Coordinator as needed
- Associates degree in business related field and a minimum of one year experience in customer service experience
- Proven work experience in order management
- Basic understanding of 3PL
- Computer literacy, proficient in Excel
- Netsuite experience a plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and team player with a high level of dedication