Sales Operations Support
1 month ago
Bandai Namco Entertainment America (BNEA) is looking for a Sales Operations Support who will be able to assist BNEA sales operations team in a variety of areas including order fulfillment, accounts receivable support, field communication, information management, and reporting. They will be reporting to our Operations Manager and will be a part of our amazing Finance Team.
Join us at our new campus in Irvine, California where a hybrid work schedule will be observed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process sales orders for retail / distribution accounts
- Review and archive daily open order reports and soft copies of purchase orders
- Distribute markdown letters to sales territories and create markdown program forms in Salesforce
- Submit co-op and price protection claim requests for in-house accounts in Salesforce
- Monitor A/R debit memo report and co-op aging report; investigate and resolve outstanding deductions
- Compile and distribute weekly credit request reports to Accounts Receivable
- Create deal P/L analysis forms in Salesforce for special pricing discounts
- Provide monthly shipping reports to sales reps
- Maintain and update backend rebate planners for major promotions including Black Friday and Month of Anime
- Ensure external sales representatives conform and abide by BNEA processes, policies, and procedures
- Provide support on sales systems and data operations as needed
- 2+ years of sales order/claims processing experience
- 2+ years experience in one or multiple functional sales/ finance area(s), retail analysis, problem solving credit/debit memo processing (preferably with an electronics reseller)
- 1+ years experience in sales orders and sales order-processing
- 1+ years experience with Salesforce database and Tableau management tool
- Experience with MS Excel, data entry applications (e.g., enterprise resource planning systems, statistical data entry packages), Oracle based systems (Oracle Cloud), Salesforce, and Tableau
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to gather and maintain data
- Familiarity with national sales functions and financial-related experience is a plus
- Understand audit procedures
- Adapt to effective sales models and programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance, data management, information technology, or related field, OR equivalent experience
$70,877 - $101,121
Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc. is providing the following notice regarding the Personal Information we collect and use in the context of this job application: https://www.bandainamcoent.com/legal/bnea-privacy-ccpanotice
About Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc.
Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc., part of the Bandai Namco Group, is a leading global publisher and developer of interactive entertainment for major video game consoles, PC, online, and mobile platforms. The company is known for creating many of the industry’s beloved classic franchises such as PAC-MAN®, GALAGA®, TEKKEN®, SOULCALIBUR®, and ACE COMBAT®, and publishing the critically acclaimed DARK SOULS™ series and the blockbuster title ELDEN RING™. Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc. is also the premier publisher in the Western hemisphere for anime-based video games including GUNDAM™, NARUTO SHIPPUDEN™, DRAGON BALL™, and ONE PIECE®. Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc. is headquartered in Irvine, California. More information about the company and its products can be found at http://www.bandainamcoent.com.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.