Sales Operations Manager (Temporary - Maternity Leave cover)
11 days ago
As part of the Business Development (BD) territorial teams, the primary responsibility for the Sales Operations Manager will be to assist in the running of the Sales Operations team, along with the development of new business and clients, providing specific support and business intelligence to the local territory BD team and wider BD group when necessary.
The Sales Operations Manager will be an integral part of the BD team, whose responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
1. Process Definition: Assisting the Director of Sales Operations with setting procedures and processes, and to help create efficiencies in the running of the Sales Operations team, and in the support mechanisms to BD reps.
2. Salesforce: Act as the champion for Salesforce within the BD team and wider Keywords group; help to drive forward adoption of Salesforce and lead new initiatives within the platform.
3. Sales Enablement: Provide onboarding and training/learning support to the sales organization, and maintain and manage sales enablement materials/tools such as the Highspot platform, playbooks and knowledge database.
4. Tools: Provide support to the sales teams where needed with the various tool sets used, such as Salesforce, Clari, Highspot and more. Contribute in researching, testing, and the creation of business cases for potential new tools.
5. Reporting: Provide reporting support to the BD team and Director of Sales Operations, in order to provide a good visibility on sales performance of the team, using data available.
6. Lead management: Assist with managing the triage of new leads coming into the business via the website, or other channels. Assign leads to the sales team based on specific criteria and using best judgement. Where required, follow up on new website or cold leads directly in order to qualify them.
7. Proposal support: Work with Service Line teams to coordinate and deliver RFP/RFIs to new and existing clients. Maintain proposal templates to keep them up to date, and suggest improvements to them on an ongoing basis.
8. BD Team support: Provide general support as and when needed to the BD reps within the territory team.
In instances when/where necessary, the Sales Operations Manager will work directly with the client on account activity, to move the projects/accounts forward. The Sales Operations Manager will work in close connection with the BD representatives, as a surrogate if necessary to advance a client or project.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Ability to multitask and to handle a large number of concurrent requests of a time sensitive nature.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Has a “can do” attitude and good work ethic
- Excellent communication skills that can be applied to both internal and external clients
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, along with the ability to communicate effectively with others at all levels of the organization
- Good collaborator and team player
- High attention to detail and ability to deliver under pressure and to deadlines
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Experience working in an Operations role within a B2B organization
- Experience using Salesforce in a B2B organization
- Experience with MS Office Suite especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English