Sales Operations Associate
Amber Bucharest is looking for a Sales Operations Associate to join our awesome agency.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Keep accounts data updated in CRM
- Sales Operations support the frontline sales team by managing sales data, reporting sales campaigns to their managers and other departments and organizing sales materials for sales representatives as needed.
- Oversee CRM performance and engagement across the team, onboard new salespeople, strategize on process improvements, and coordinate team meetings.
- This role often has a focus on data and forecasting
- Assist with analytics in CRM and presentations
B ackground required :
- 1 + year of experience in , business development or sales activity in the IT / Software field.
- Previous experience in the video games industry (on any role) is advantage.
- Good knowledge of the games market is a plus .
- Organized, analytical thinker, problem-solving attitude.
- Previous experience in a CRM tool is a plus (HubSpot, Pipedrive, Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics)
- Tools oriented
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Lik ing to play video games is a plus.
- A diverse portfolio of worldwide games to work on
- An ideation team where you can bring your creative ideas which will be equally valued as your artistic expertise
- Professional and friendly work environment where you can make a difference
- An attractive salary package with private medical services
- Access to training and learning programs
- Easy-to-access headquarter located in Charles de Gaulle Plaza