Sales Operations Associate, S.APAC
7 days ago
Unity Singapore is looking for a Sales Operations Associate, who will be instrumental in supporting the Quote to Cash process and Order Management in Singapore. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of fast growing organization!
You will serve as the point of contact for the country's direct sales, channel partners, and the business units who require support, allowing them to efficiently utilize the tools and sales processes.
As a member of the S.APAC Sales Operations team, you will ensure that the entire sales process is adhered to accurately (from the creation of product selling rules, sales quotations to coordinating with finance/relevant departments). You will also assist the team to capture and communicate feedback from users, enhancement requests, and support providing feedback to these users on projects, and timelines for tool or business process changes.
What you’ll be doing
- Deliver strategic and operational support for Opportunity to Cash sales process utilizing Salesforce.com to improve and maximize sales productivity
- Ensure data accuracy in CRM, Order Management, and Finance systems. This requires the verification that all sales quotations and invoices are created accurately.
- Ensure invoices adhere to local tax requirements and reported accurately in global management reporting, and raise credit memo requests, and track to successful delivery.
- Set up and conduct, on a regular cadence, communication for existing functionality or sales business processes or as part of a release of a new function or process.
- Onboard Sales Reps, Clients, and Resellers on the sales process, newly live product, and timelines, and provide daily support to the Sales teams and clients handling their inquiries, troubleshoot problems, or explain business processes/systems used in the local language.
What we’re looking for
- Experience in sales administration/sales operations
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks
- Familiar with Salesforce or other CRM systems
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.