This job might no longer be available.
Sales Operations Analyst
1 month ago
At Unity Game Services we are re-inventing the way multiplayer games are built, launched and supported. We focus on providing innovative solutions that ease the development and launch of the games. We proudly provide hybrid multi-cloud scaling technology and 24/7 live operations for some of the world’s biggest games. At our core, we are passionate about gaming, and keeping gamers online.
We are looking for a highly motivated Analyst to support our Sales Team. Your role will be an integral part of our Sales Operations Team, working closely with our Sales Operations Manager. This role will require coordination across multiple teams; following established processes, multitasking, problem-solving, systems ‘know-how’, attention to detail, and excellent communication and analytical skills.
What you’ll be doing
- Enable the Sales organisation to succeed through data accuracy and transparency in the Sales CRM
- Define, manage and provide insights on Key Performance Indicators across a range of products and regions
- Responsible for the building and maintenance of reports and dashboards in the CRM
- Providing constructive feedback to help develop and improve existing processes
- Assist in the improvement and implementation of new processes to maximize Sales Operations and Sales Teams productivity
- Be involved in all Sales system based projects, supporting both direct and indirect team members
What we’re looking for
- Analytical experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Salesforce
- Self-motivated, able to work with minimal direction - with excellent verbal and written communication skills, to engage with peers and internal partners at all levels in the organisation
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks, taking responsibility for own workload and being proactive in helping others work effectively
- A sense of urgency in identifying problems & brainstorming solutions
You might also have
- B2B Customer/Sales Support experience desirable
- SaaS/Technology Sales cycle experience
- Knowledge/experience of the Gaming Industry
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.