Sales Operations Analyst
San Francisco, CA, United States
13 days ago
Unity Technologies is looking for an analytical, detail oriented, and motivated individual to join our Sales Operations team as an Analyst. This role will play a key role in ensuring our Monetization sales teams have the right processes, systems, and incentive structures to execute.
- Manage, maintain, and enhance Unity Monetization’s Salesforce.com instance
- Work with cross functional teams (including Sales, Product Management, Marketing, Finance, and other internal groups) to setup and optimize key sales processes and controls
- Facilitate collaboration across multiple teams towards achieving common goals and outcomes
- Work with HR Ops teams to roll out and maintain sales incentive plans
- Work directly with sales directors to identify problem areas and challenges within their organization, identifying internal partners to solve and improve these pain points
- Actively identify issues and solutions to make business flow better for the sales teams
- Analytical: You are comfortable taking a quantitative approach to problem solving. You are comfortable with excel and can create simple models to support decisions and processes
- Action Oriented: You have a bias towards action (no analysis paralysis). You are willing to roll up your sleeves to get things done. Operate with a ‘can do’ attitude and have an internal strong sense of urgency
- Highly Organized: You are able to lead multiple projects at once and independently scope, prioritize and execute initiatives spanning across multiple teams
- Independent: You are comfortable with owning the creation, implementation, and maintenance of processes from end-to-end
- Advertising and/or game live ops experience
- Sales Ops experience at a high growth startup
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.