This job might no longer be available.
Sales Operations Analyst
Chicago IL US
8 months ago
Level Ex is transforming the way medical professionals hone their skills by practicing high-risk procedures and earning training credit with the latest medical devices and diagnostic treatments in our industry-leading 3D mobile games. In less than four years, Level Ex has exponentially grown, hiring top talent from the video games industry, the digital health ecosystem, and leading medical institutions. Our clients include top 20 pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies including Baxter, Pfizer, Merck, and Medtronic, as well as leading medical associations.
As Level Ex continues to grow, we’re in need of an experienced Sales Operations Analyst. In this role, you will work across the entire organization including Finance, Sales and Partnerships, and Marketing to develop and understand a deep knowledge of our business. You will translate this knowledge into building key parts of the Sales and Partnership organization. Current and ongoing work spans the following areas: sales strategy, strategic planning, operations, process creation, process improvement, as well as internal and ad hoc reporting.
What You’ll Be Doing with Us
- Own Level Ex’s sales data within the CRM and partner across multiple teams and functions to depict trends and apply them to current and future projects
- Be very hands-on with confidential datasets and be able to draw conclusions and drive business recommendations based on the insights they give
- Own the reporting function of our financial data and accurately draw insights in order to make business recommendations and decisions
- Be able to take past project data, analyze their trends, and apply them to current and future projects
- Gather and analyze data in order to understand the downstream financial impact
- Present your reports, actionable items, and recommendations to senior leadership and other team members
- Identify and implement cross-functional process improvements
Who We Want To Meet
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar Sales or Financial Analytics role
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Highly experienced in financial modeling, data analysis, and being able to drive decisions based on data
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including effectively communicating with senior leadership across multiple teams
- Highly analytical, data-driven, and a self-starter who is comfortable working with various sizes of datasets
- Ability to make clear recommendations based on your reporting and analysis
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy of data entry
- We are not open to relocation for this position
Bonus Points For
- Previous experience in the gaming industry
How We Make You Happy
- Multiple health insurance plans with 100% company-paid premiums
- 401(k) with company-paid match
- Dental and vision insurance
- Pre-tax flex spending and commuter accounts
- Paid vacation, sick days and holidays
- Chicago Loop workspace convenient to public transportation, and plenty of nearby food options
- Unlimited cold brew and gourmet coffee, kombucha, Bevi sparkling water, and craft beer
- Full kitchen and food options including breakfast, and both healthy and comfort snacks
- Team after-hours events, like Board Game Night
For the fastest consideration please send us your resume along with a cover letter detailing why you’re a fit for this important role. We look forward to hearing from you and exploring the possibilities.
Level Ex is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
No Agencies or recruiters, please.
Candidates must be authorized to work and accept new employment in the U.S.
We are currently unable to accept resumes from foreign countries without a sponsored visa.