Sales Manager /销售经理
16 days ago
Improbable believes in a future where new, virtual worlds will augment human experience and become as meaningful, lasting and rich as the physical world. We call this the Multiversal Self and believe games are the basis of the future virtual worlds.
Developers face a variety of risks in game development – from game design to production speed to launch scale. With SpatialOS, we aim to offer the next generation game development technology that helps reduce those risks and enables innovation that is vital to the future of games.
We believe China is leading the world in gaming, and that the next generation of game worlds will be developed by the prosperous Chinese Game Development Community. We are looking for talented individuals to join our Shanghai Office, our core hub and headquarters for APAC Operations.
As Sales Manager, you will be responsible for cultivating and qualifying high-impact business opportunities within the games industry. You will leverage your existing network, along with generating leads through industry events, meetings and conferences to drive and qualify leads and opportunities for managed hosting services and professional service for game operation for Game publishing from China to the Global market amongst China games publishers and studios.
Some of your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Developing and generating new business across the games industry, and qualify opportunities for new game publishing from China to the Global market.
- Develop relationships and partnership with Game publishing platforms in China, to drive the adoption of Improbable Game Operation Platform and managed services for Game publishing to the Global market.
- Maintaining a curated portfolio of Game publishers working with Improbable technology, supported by Improbable game staff around the world across a variety of expected interaction levels.
- Creating business opportunities with other games-related partners around the world and finding new opportunities for cooperation in the China market.
- Negotiating and facilitating the closing of contracts for these relationships.
- 在Improbable 全球团队的支持下，通过不同层面的互动为游戏发行方向的客户打造对应的 Improbable 技术解决方案销售组合- 与全球其他游戏相关合作伙伴创造商业机会，并在中国市场寻找新的合作机会。
- Track record in sales, and business development from related industry (e.g. cloud provider, datacenter, Telco, infrastructure service etc.), ideally with prior experience covering Gaming sectors
- Full professional proficiency or greater in both Mandarin and English.
- Has a games sector network with extensive connections in leading Chinese games companies.
- Experienced selling to and working with C-Level and senior members of prospective clients.
- Technically articulate.
- Evidence of building cooperative, trusting and mutually beneficial relationships.
- Strong networker and natural rapport builder.
- Ability to accurately assess the risks in relationships and developments.
- Have the potential to manage a larger business development team when required.
- Ability to travel extensively within China.
- 有潜在客户高层人员（C-level 或企业管理者）销售经验
The best ideas are often the least expected and require new ways of thinking; that’s why our teams at Improbable are made up of an incredible range of talented people. Improbable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.