This job might no longer be available.
12 days ago
The Sales Executive is placed under the responsibility of the local Head of Advertising.
- Maximizing agencies (media and creative) and brand advertisers' awareness of Gameloft's advertising solutions;
- Identifying top priority advertising prospects in order to grow Gameloft's advertiser's portfolio;
- Building strong relationship with clients under management (agencies and brands) in order to maximize Gameloft's ads revenue and repeat bookings;
- Managing the complete sales cycle of Gameloft's advertising solutions, from initial contact with prospect to campaign delivery analysis and client billing;
- Updating accurately Salesforce (client meeting, opportunities, etc,...)
- Monitoring and understanding competitors' offerings and identifying Gameloft's Unique Selling Points for providing increased value to advertisers;
- Proactively pitching internally new feature developments for Gameloft's advertising solutions in order to increase the company' sales revenue;
- 2 to 5 years of experience specifically in selling digital advertising (ideally in-application mobile ads)
- Experience in working with major brands, media agencies, trading desks and ad networks.
- Proven record of building business and selling projects.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong appetite for selling.
- Capacity to work under pressure and manage several complex projects at the same time.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Join a small but enthusiastic team of top professionals……and still be part of a big international media group (Vivendi: Universal Music, Dailymotion, StudioCanal and many more).
- If you’re interested, please send us your application with a motivational letter in English.
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft.
The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous .
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not.
They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Many thanks for your help!
Thanks for agreeing to take part in this survey and your interest in our Company.
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work? Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 80 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.