9 days ago
Age of Learning is a leading education technology innovator based in Glendale, California, with a talented team of more than 600 individuals comprised of nationally-renowned educators, curriculum experts, developers, artists, writers, designers, engineers, producers, product managers, analysts and marketing experts! Together we develop engaging, effective digital learning technology and content to help children build a strong academic foundation for lifelong success.
Our flagship product ABCmouse.com
Early Learning Academy ® is a comprehensive online curriculum and the #1 digital learning product for young children. To-date, more than 30 million children worldwide have completed over 8 billion Learning Activities on ABCmouse. We recently launched Adventure Academy, the first massively multiplayer online (MMO) game designed specifically to help elementary- and middle-school-aged children learn. It features thousands of engaging Learning Activities—including minigames, books, original animated and live action series, and more—in a fun and safe virtual world. Other Age of Learning programs include immersive English language learning products for children in China and Japan; ReadingIQ, a digital library and literacy platform; and a groundbreaking personalized, adaptive digital learning system that individualizes math instruction for every child through AI-driven technology.
We are committed to helping all children succeed. We provide our educational programs at no cost to teachers, Head Start programs, public libraries, and other community organizations, and have served millions of children through these initiatives. We recently established the Age of Learning Foundation to expand this work globally.
As we expand our global reach and increase the educational impact of our programs, we’re looking for passionate, ambitious, and collaborative leaders to become a part of our growing team.
Over the past decade, Age of Learning products have been proven to improve learning outcomes and are loved by millions of families and kids. As a well-funded and profitable private company with a seasoned leadership team, Age of Learning invests in developing innovative education solutions to further its mission of helping kids everywhere achieve academic success. To date, Age of Learning's primary business model has been providing subscription products to parents at home. However, over the past five years, the company has made significant investments in patented personalized mastery learning products that we believe can drive substantial learning outcomes in schools.
Age of Learning is seeking to hire a Sales Executive into our Schools Division who will be reporting to our VP, Sales of the Division. In this role, you will work collaboratively with our other Sales leaders on building out our world class schools' business. This individual will assist in developing and executing go-to-market strategies aligned with our growth goals and field sales efforts, specifically as it relates to the Eastern US region.
- Achieve personal sales targets as described in the commission plan
- Participate in Customer Success management process
- Working with Sales management, Marketing Management, Product Management, and Customer Success, work strategically to build Age of Learning’s presence in the school’s market
- Document all selling activities in salesforce and participate in pipeline reviews
- Negotiate and manage proposals to ensure profitable and scalable sales activity
- Demonstrate knowledge of each mastery product, develop an ability to inform, present, and converse fluently and comfortably with all customer levels
- Bachelor's degree required
- Proven success in consistently exceeding sales targets
- Proficient in Sales Management Software, Salesforce experience preferred
- Educational/Technology sales experience preferred
- Significant travel will be required throughout the Eastern US region
Age of Learning currently provides:
• 90% - 100% of health and welfare benefit premiums
• A 401(k) program with employer match
• 15 paid vacation days plus 11 observed national paid holidays
• Team bonding events and a highly collaborative environment
• Commitment to Equal Opportunity Employment in addition to an inclusive and supportive company culture
• Access to our internal DEI Task Force that focuses on ensuring our products represent all children on a global scale
• Opportunities for professional growth through professional learning and development programs
• A temporary 100% remote work environment, due to COVID restrictions, to help ensure the safety of our employees
• Monthly internet stipend provided due to temporary remote work environment