This job might no longer be available.
Sales Support Specialist
19 days ago
SummaryWe’re a world leader in gaming entertainment operating in 90 countries across the world, with a diverse range of products and services, including electronic gaming machines, social gaming and casino management systems. Our mission is simple, we create the world’s greatest gaming experience, every day!
What you'll do
As a Sales Support Specialist you will be responsible for tracking sales opportunities, coordinating quotes with sales packs, providing customer service, and managing accounts records. We are looking for someone who has a passion for sales and wants to grow their career in sales, you could be our next Business Development Executive!
You will provide support to the sales team and respond to customer and prospect queries to increase our speed to market and quality service. You will also monitoring sales opportunities, orders in progress and post-sale activities within the region to support with necessary documentation as well as liaise with customers and internal departments on them and resolve any outstanding issues to customer satisfaction.
In specific you will:
- Serve as a liaison between sales, marketing, technical, business operations and product teams
- Facilitate content creation with sales and marketing teams that can be used for customer presentations and meetings
- Follow up with customers or internal departments about order status and help troubleshoot problems with orders, accounts and other related requirements
- Maintain the quote process and assist with all documentation required
- Collaborate and communicate with the logistics team, customer representatives, quality personnel, and others involved in the shipment and receipt of products about information related to the shipment and delivery
- Develop and monitor performance indicators for sales and staff members, managing sales tracking tools, and compiling reports
- Contact customers by phone or email to answer queries and obtain information
What we're looking for
You will have a positive attitude and sales experience as well as be keen and motivated to grow you sales career with Aristocrat. We will provide you with the tools and resources to grow you sales career. In specifically you will have:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Sales experience is a must!
- Gaming industry knowledge would be highly regarded
- Ability to understand business concepts including marketing, sales methodology, and operational efficiencies
- Ability to build strong relationships with all stakeholders and to provide a service that will delight external customers
- Effective project planning, time management and organisational skills
- Negotiation and active listening skills
- Problem solving ability to work and make decisions autonomously
- Friendly and positive personality with the ability to relate to and communicate with internal and external customers at all levels