Sales Enablement Coordinator
19 days ago
Job Posting TitleSales Enablement Coordinator
SummaryAt Aristocrat our mission is simple, we create the world’s greatest gaming experience, every day! We offer a diverse range of products and services, including electronic gaming machines, social gaming and casino management systems.
Our Anaxi Customer Experience Solutions (CXS) team delivers the world’s greatest content, transformational platforms and market leading services to our customers. The CXS team offers customers a suite of tailored venue management solutions including technology platforms, patron engagement systems, analytics and business solutions as well as training and support.
What You'll Do
As a Sales Enablement Coordinator you will support the CXS Sales team by accelerating sales productivity for our sales, solutions and services teams.
You will be responsible for proposal development, developing and delivering content, optimising complex workflows, and contributing to our culture.
In specific you will:
- Plan, organise and develop complex proposal responses, bid preparations, and presentations in pursuit of business
- Create sales presentations and collateral
- Coordinate proposal response efforts (Request for Information (RFI), Request for Proposal (RFP), and Request for Quotation (RPQ))
- Act as a liaison between sales, marketing, technical, business operations and product teams
- Lead and participate in the writing, editing, organisation, and formatting of all Regional Marketing Announcement Memorandums and End of Life notices by collaborating with the product management team and subject matter experts
- Identify areas where we can improve customer satisfaction and repeat business
- to answer queries and obtain information
What We're Looking For
- Experience working within a sales function in a similar role
- Gaming industry and product knowledge would be highly regarded
- Ability to understand business concepts including marketing, sales methodology, and operational efficiencies
- Ability to build strong relationships with all stakeholders
- Effective project planning, time management and organisational skills
- Negotiation and active listening skills
- Problem solving ability to work and make decisions autonomously
- Bachelor's degree in a related field would be highly regarded
- Friendly and positive personality with the ability to relate to and communicate with internal and external customers at all levels
Anaxi is Aristocrat Leisure Limited’s (ASX:ALL) dedicated online Real Money Gaming and Customer Experience Solutions business. Founded in 2022, Anaxi creates destinations where players can enjoy the excitement of online Real Money Gaming with confidence. Powered by the world’s greatest gaming content and the creativity of over 800 passionate people, Anaxi is on a mission to become the most trusted name in online RMG, globally. Anaxi: Experience Entertainment.
For more: www.anaxi.com
Aristocrat Leisure Ltd (ASX: ALL) is a top 20 Australian listed company, with 7000+ employees worldwide. Our company mission is to “bring joy to life through the power of play” across a growing range of land-based and digital entertainment channels every day. Our fast-growing business sits at the intersection of technology and creativity, with innovation embedded into every aspect of our business. Aristocrat’s business encompasses Aristocrat Gaming - the World’s #1 premium provider of casino games, innovative technology and customer experience solutions, along with Pixel United, a mobile games powerhouse. Pixel United boasts three world-leading game publishers in Product Madness, Plarium and Big Fish Games that collectively entertain millions of players every day. Our new Real Money Gaming (RMG) business aspires to become the third global operation within Aristocrat, and the world’s go-to destination for RMG.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen