Sales Development Representatives Manager, EMEA
Brighton, United Kingdom
7 days ago
Unity Technologies is seeking a Sales Development Manager to drive innovation, growth and new business opportunities with the team of Sales Development Representatives across the EMEA region. The Sales Development Manager will report to the Head of Global Sales Development and will interface closely with key internal & external stakeholders to develop and execute strategies to accelerate both revenue and strategic value across multiple verticals.
The team you will be managing as a local leader in Brighton is part of a global team, located in Brighton for the EMEA market and in San Francisco and Austin for the AMER market. You will be leading a Sales Development team in the Brighton location. Your ability as a visionary thought Sales leader paired with being able to execute on strategic directions will ensure the sustained success of the team.
- Leads and inspire a team of Sales Development Representatives to over-achieve against objectives
- Takes charge of executing a repeatable process for hiring and onboarding additional team members and delivers ongoing training on sales prospecting, email outreach, and outbound calling
- Guides and manages prospect research and building activity for the different verticals for the EMEA market
- Defines and tracks performance metrics by which the Sales Development Representatives will be measured (e.g., call/email activity, response rates, leads generated, lead quality, ultimate lead-to-close)
- Serves as an insightful advisor to management about team performance
- Excels in a fast-paced, dynamic, and international environment
- Willingness to travel 30%
- Financial acumen and business management skills
- Very strong coaching and mentoring skills including the ability to develop people
- Experience and expertise in managing and leading a team in a sales environment
- Background in the software/technology market
- The ability to motivate a team and individuals to work to and achieve monthly KPI's
- Experience with Unity
- Knowledge of the Gaming sector
- Excellent verbal and written skills in any other EMEA language
- Experience with Outreach, Salesforce.com, and other sales enablement tools
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.